We are excited to announce our official reopening date at BT on the Blvd!
The Salon will reopen by appointment only on Tuesday, May 12th.
Our entire team at the salon would like to sincerely thank you for your patience and support during the COVID-19 crisis.
To comply with the state of Florida and CDC mandates, we will be limiting the number of clients in the salon. Because of this, we are extending the days and operating hours of the salon to accommodate as many appointments as possible. Even with extended hours, we will still need to reschedule current appointments to meet the guidelines. Please understand we are making every effort to schedule you and we ask for your patience in the coming days to recreate these appointments in a safe and fair manner.
Here is what you can expect on your next visit:
- BT on the Blvd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone displaying symptoms of illness.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and we will call you when it is your turn to enter the salon. Please do not bring anyone with you, they will not be permitted to enter.
- It is vital that you are on time for your appointment. Being late could result in the loss of your service.
- We will discontinue the practice of hand-shaking or other non-essential contact.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer that we provide at the entrance of the salon.
- Employees and guests will be required to wear masks. You may wear your own or we will provide one for you.
- Individual sanitized robes and capes will be used for each client.
- Sanitizing of tools, workstations and the entire salon will be adhered to per CDC guidelines.
- Smart Distancing will be practiced throughout the entire salon.
- Our beverages will be served by our team only.
- Magazines will no longer be offered.
- All retail and boutique items will be retrieved for you by our staff.
- We will consult with you to assess what is needed in your first appointment. Your regrowth as well as anything you have done to your hair during the quarantine may affect your pricing and services needed.
- We will offer you contact free options for payment at checkout.
Because the safety of our clients and employees is our priority, we have certified 100% of our staff in infection prevention and control. Their certificates will be proudly displayed in the salon. We are taking every measure to maintain a comfortable and relaxing experience for you. We ask that if you are not feeling well, please stay home. If you need to reschedule, give us as much notice as possible so that we may accommodate everyone. We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your continued support.
BT on the BLVD